The CPCS Ride On Roller course provides the delegate with the ability to safely operate a Ride On Roller at construction sites across the UK. The Construction Plant Certificate Scheme accreditation gives the delegate the most widely recognised qualification possible.
The length of the course depends upon the experience levels of the delegate.
Where can I complete CPCS Ride On Roller Training?
Boss Training has CPCS centres all over the UK where you can complete the course and get your qualification.
Can a novice complete this training?
Yes, the course can be completed by a complete novice or an experienced operator alike. The theory test is the same whatever your level of experience, however a novice delegate will be given more time to train for their practical test.
Can I upgrade my Red Card to a Blue Card?
Absolutely, all you need to do is complete a one-day onsite assessment in order to achieve your NVQ. All of our NVQs accredited by NOCN, the leading NVQ provider within the construction industry.
How do I renew my Blue Card?
You will need to do your RT31 Touchscreen Test. After that, it all depends if you have made entries in your log book. If you haven’t don’t worry all you need to do is a quick practical assessment at one of our centres and you can renew your card.
The only pre-requisite for this course is that you have completed your HSE Touchscreen Test within the last 2 years.
- Pre-start, running checks, and shut down procedure
- Operating the machine safely and efficiently
- Fitting and operating ancillary equipment
- Carrying out routine servicing procedures
- Preparing the machine for travelling on public highways
- Understanding the capabilities, limitations, and purposes of the relevant machinery
- Applying the necessary safety precautions
- Understanding how diesel engines and other parts of the machinery work